國際佛光會墨爾本佛光青年團, BLIA-YAD Melbourne is the acronym for Buddhaʼs Light International Association, Young Adult Division which is part of the global Buddhist Organisation, BLIA. We have three Melbourne BLIA-YAD divisions, consisting of BLIA-YAD 1 (Melbourne CBD), BLIA-YAD 2 (Yarraville) and BLIA-YAD 3 (Box Hill).
We are made up of youths from diverse backgrounds who may not necessarily be Buddhists, but have come together to share the common interests of learning about Humanistic Buddhism. We achieve this by organising numerous activities throughout the year to promote the teachings of Buddha and adopt the philosophy in our daily lifestyle.
More information: http://www.bliayad.org/node/3
- To establish our direction through Humanistic Buddhism.
- To foster leadership skills by forming youth groups.
- To broaden our life experience through activities.
- To deepen our faith in Buddhism through education.
- To enrich our values by contributing to society.
Subdivision contact details
General query: firstname.lastname@example.org